Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello! It's my last week!





This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She remembered the good experiences she had there and so she wanted her son to experience it too!
 
We had an awesome activity making these huge bubbles and even though it was so hot the children just kept coming! It was a super easy to talk to their parents

Lucia had a really good lesson! The members had helped her understand that learning the plan of salvation comes over time. This time Lucia had said she understands why she needs to always look forward and with faith so that she can make it to the celestial kingdom!

Being a missionary has been an amazing experience. One that was harder and stretched me more than I had expected. Even with all the ups and downs it definitely was worth it.

Nonspiritual thoughts

We biked to zhubei in the wind, up xinfeng hill, biked around for three hours finding LA's, and then back to Xinzhu. We were so pooped.

I've become super stealthy at heart attacking people.

I found this black dot on my heel and I was like are you kidding me is this a new mole?! It turned out to just be bike grease cause when I scratched it it came off hahahaha.








--
趙姐妹
--
Sister Tiffany Chao
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Jin Hua Street
Da-an, Taipei 106
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...