Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Last week at the MTC!









Dear family, it's finally here....I'll leave next week for Taiwan!!!! This is my last p-day in the MTC and I am both excited and scared out of my mind to leave. Last Friday we got our flight plans and it was honestly the highlight of my week. After being here for nine weeks the MTC does tend to drag on quite a bit. Elder Larson is our District Leader so he gets to check the mail and so we were all like "okay after lunch we are all going with you to the mail room to get our flight plans." When we got back from gym and were studying in our classroom before lunch, Elder Larson says, "So Elder Turpin and I may have taken a slight detour after gym..." and then proceeds to open his jacket and we all see these bright green packets that are our flight plans. We all started screaming and there were hands flying trying to get the flight plans. All in all, we all got our visas and we all leave the same day (Dec. 27)!  

We leave Provo at around 4:50 am (that's when we meet at the travel office but that's not the time we exactly depart from Provo) but our flight from Salt Lake to San Francisco is at 9:40 am so I am not sure when I will call??? When is best? Will you guys be awake? I don't have much of a layover in San Fran before Taiwan. We are estimated to arrive in San Fran at 11:12 am and we leave at 12:20 pm. I am the travel leader so I am in charge of all of us leaving the MTC and going to Taiwan, so in total five people including myself. Elder Turpin has never been on a plane so we all have to help him out. I'm emailing so early because we have to clean the temple at 8 and that's three and a half hours of service. I'll be back on later, but then after that I have to pack. Once I finish packing I will know how much stuff I have to send back. 

Also, on Christmas we get to call you guys for half an hour!! Our time is at 4! Who should I call? It's not a Facetime or anything but you do get to hear my beautiful voice. 

Also, I got the package with the music and food. Thanks!!

Love,
趙姐妹
--
Sister Tiffany Chao
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Jin Hua Street
DA-an, Taipei 106
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...