Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 6!





This week has been amazing. We taught skype TRC for the first time, it was kind of hard because they told us an hour before we were supposed to go. We taught a brother named Hong Di Xiong (Brother Hong) and he lives in Taipei, it was really cool to talk to people who aren't just return missionaries for a change. Although it was kind of hard to understand what he was saying at times, he said that he really liked our lesson and that our testimonies were very simple yet powerful. So I guess that's good.  ​We also got to see the first presidency Christmas devotional! It was so good. It is always nice to be able to hear the message from them. Christmas is definitely a very special time of the year as we celebrate the birth of Christ.


We did initiatory today so we got out super early, we basically got out like in 40 minutes? The sisters kept saying my name wrong and it was so funny. One sister called me Sister Cha and another sister called me Sister Chico. I'm pretty sure they weren't even trying anymore.

We get six new elders today, we lost two districts yesterday so we are down to fourteen people. It was hard doing service because we have to do so much so it's hard with so little people. The hardest part was folding and lifting this huge mat that weighs a ton but we did it.

I can't believe we get our flight plans next Friday!! Yeah, I don't think I would like to see any of you at the airport....I'm just not feeling very homesick since I've been here and so I don't want to bring up any potential homesickness feelings. We leave I think like the 27th...

Love,
趙姐妺

--
Sister Tiffany Chao
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Jin Hua Street
Da-an, Taipei 106
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...