Monday, April 9, 2018

The last leg!




Transfers came again! Honestly it was such a fast transfer with Sister Liu, we laughed so much lol.

Anyways my new companion is sister Nolan! She's from California and has been on her mission for a year! It’s crazy I am on my last transfer as a missionary so she will be "killing" me. Super excited to work with her!


Miracles:

This week we were a little worried about finding people bit we saw some really cool miracles! First off 何姊妹 is still doing good! She is saying how she really feels the holy ghost working in her life and how she feels like she's closer to god after she got baptized.

We were finding on the way to our wml house to drop off some notes and we ran into this guy that is a security guard (I think that's how it would translate 管理員)
anyways he was saying how he wants a change in his life and how he doesn't like how he smokes so we shared about the restored gospel and heavenly father. Set him up and he said he would read the book of Mormon the days he didn't work and was willing to try.

We also were trying to find these members we have never met, we called them and the dad answers and is like my family is downstairs you can try talking to them first. So we go in and the mom and daughter are super cold at first and are like uh what are you doing here (the daughter and dad are members) turns out they are LA and so we try chit chatting them up and eventually we get upstairs and share a short message with them! The daughter opened up to us and by the end of the visit we were all joking! Was a super big miracle.

We also got such a cool lady passed off to us from the zone leaders, her name is Lucia and she is a Kindergarten teacher, loves the Gospel, when we read Enos with her she said his soul was probably hungry because something was missing, "像我一樣, 沒有天父在。我需要天父跟我在一起。"  Trans: just like me, I don't have heavenly father and I need to have heavenly father with me. CAN WE SAY GOLDEN OR CAN’T WE SAY GOLDEN.

General conference was awesome this past weekend, if you didn't have a chance to watch it here's a link!
https://www.lds.org/general-conference?cid=HP_SU-1-4-2018_dPFD_fGC_xLIDyL1-A_&lang=zho

Nonspiritual stuff:

It is so windy here that this Indonesian lady was taking her straw wrapper off and it got caught in the wind and blew over and hit me in the face LOL. While I was biking.

One time we were talking to this boy and inciting him to English class and he just put his head on the paper like bent down to touch it and then I was like ok.... So we move and talk to this other family But while we are doing it the boy comes over and he's like is this your bike and I am literally riding it so I'm like....Yeah? So he starts like touching my bike and I'm like uh whatever and keep contacting this family and then all of a sudden I feel my bike moving and I look back and it's this boy trying to get on my bike and ride my bike box like a horse and I like start moving and putting my arm out and saying nooo and then he comes over and tries ringing my bike bell and I out my finger on it to stop the sound cause I'm like we are in a contact pls stop and he goes away but then starts doing it to my companion!! Needless to say that contact failed  





























--
趙姐妹
--
Sister Tiffany Chao
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Jin Hua Street
Da-an, Taipei 106
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...