Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Second week at the MTC






It seems like I have spent an eternity here at the MTC, but I also feel like it's going by so fast?????

Thanks for the package mom!! And for the kimbap, I shared with people so I'm pretty sure I am one of the favorites now so YAH. We had a super Asian meal with our ramen, it was excellent (also I don't need anymore food yet Mom, I will tell you if I need any) Also thanks for the dear elders!! We had a long day today, we went to the temple today for the 7 am session so we woke up at the crack of dawn and my eyes would barely open. When I turned on the light it felt as if I was looking at the sun. But here we are now doing our laundry and emailing!!

This week for our Tuesday devotional we got to hear from the Primary General President: Sister Jones. She talked about how what we are doing could change someone's world, but what we are also doing could change our world too. God created the great plan of happiness because He loves us. When we teach and testify of God's love, it will help our investigators feel God's love for them through us. Also, I saw a really good quote. It said: Being bold is not found inside ourselves, but inside the message we share. How cool is that????? 

Also Elder Larson says thanks for the Sour Patch Kids. 

We haven't heard anything about visas yet, the three Elders in the fast track district that are going to Taiwan got their visas postponed. One is going to Hong Kong. I think his visa is okay. The ones going to Taiwan have to be relocated to Idaho and LA for right now.

Love, Sister Chao
November 9, 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...