Monday, November 27, 2017

感恩節快樂!



Happy Thanksgiving! This week we had some awesome activities set up. Our ward was awesome and put on a Thanksgiving activity! Was there a lot of American food? not really, but the environment that was there was awesome! Members were talking with all of our investigators and members brought their friends. It was so fun!! 






We also had the coolest opportunity to have the Deng family come to the baptism that the second ward had! They had come late but they really liked the song and the shares. I am really excited for their family to progress, it was cool because we were able to set the second child on date and helped them understand the plan of salvation through trusty drawings. (if you have any ideas on how to teach small children the missionary lessons, I. Would love to hear all of your suggestions.)

Nonspiritual thoughts:
The lady with a kickstand glasses came back but this time with a water bottle cap by her nose. It was awesome. 

I also ate this super spicy pepper cause I have this spicy challenge with someone in my district and it made me cry lol. It was so spicy. The member that was feeding us just laughed at me and then 陳姐妹 said to send the picture to her so she could laugh at how ugly it was. 

One of our members brought his turtles to the Thanksgiving activity and I made it high five me. It was so cute. 

There was also no cooked turkeys at Costco and everyone was scared they would mess it up so they just bought small chickens.

We went to the Leofoo Village Theme Park (六福村)! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's my last week!

This week we met this cool mom that came to our english class because she had met missionaries in Germany and in Yilan! She reme...